Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Barielle Misbehaving Mistress

Today I have for you some pictures of Barielle Misbehaving Mistress. This has to be one of the most awesome colors I own. In some lights it looks just like beautiful dark pearls, while in other lights it looks more brown, and other times is looks more like a dark metallic charcoal. No matter what, it's AMAZING. Check it out!




Barielle Misbehaving Mistress

You can see in the second picture that it shows brushstrokes just a tid bit, but really, it's only SLIGHTLY noticable in certain types of lighting (like direct sun). Otherwise it just looks mostly like a smooth pearly or metallic finish. Such a unique color, and I own nothing even remotely close to either the base color or the finish of this polish, not to mention that it's very flattering on as well! I think this has definitely made it into my collection of absolute favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment